Student’s Detailed Working Drawing being assesed by Architect-Jury
Course At A Glance
Course Duration-1 Year (June to May)
Admissions against qualifying entrance exam
Study Without books ensures On-Field Practical knowledge from practicing Architects, Interior Designers, Industry Experts and Service providers. Strengths of the course:
- Replaces 2-3 years of Internship
- Project Management program for Interior Design.
- Detailed designing with execution ready Working Drawings for 5-6 on-going projects along with detailed out services.
- Detailed estimation & costing for turnkey projects.
- Client handling sessions
- Regular site visits to grasp the on-site constraint analysis and solution providing.
- Professional Practice ethics and commercial handling of projects.
- Working Drawing : Working Drawings for Furniture, services and all related jobs.
- Project Management:Understanding the step wise sequence of work, making Bar Charts and execution related thorough detailing.
- Professional Practice: Professional Ethics and codes of conduct in practice.
- Illumination: Technical lighting design for interiors.
- Green Interiors: Energy Efficient design practice in interiors.
- Carpentry:Practical understanding & detailing of carpentry skills.
- Services: Plumbing, Sanitary, Electrical & HVAC. Detail study of technology and application of various services.
- Material study: Detail application of material involved in interior design process.
- Advance design: Design project of various scales and types like Residential design, Office design, Cafe design etc.
- Estimation and Costing: Cost analysis required for material estimation & budgeting.
- Indoor Landscaping:
- Hi-tech Automation in Interior design:
Why take up this Course
Replace Internship with following learning targets:
- Client handling skills.
- Knowledge of every possible material that can be used in Interior Design.
- Contemporary trends and its suitability for a client.
- Vital subjects like Green Interiors , Automation in Interiors, landscaping & Interiors etc
- Project Management for an Interior Design site.
- Perfecting coordination between contractors and other supporting agencies to achieve the desired finishes in given time and budget.
Saving the best energy of students at there career formation years and giving them exposure to Internationally correct and Authentic practices is the core objective of this rigorous course.
We are committed to handholding in your journey towards becoming an Independent Interior Designer.
Visit to International Exhibition for Interior Design
Exploring Kitchen design at a mega scale.
Why take up Advance Certification & not Internship?
Internships often results into a stretched period of 2-3 years with only a specific type of project range exposure & system. No office has time to train their interns for their individual growth.
The mathematics of Golden years says:
- Replace 3-4 years of theoretical education by 1 year of Fundamentals of Interiors.
- Replace 2-3 years of Internship by 1 year of post Graduation level Advance Certification course including Project management, Client handling etc.
- Thus save 3+2 = 5 Golden years of life.
When TIME IS MONEY, how about receiving an extra 1825 days in life?
What should be done after this course?
Students can choose amongst following career options after this course:
- Start their own Interior Design Professional practice firm taking projects of smaller scale initially and then scaling up within a year or two.
- Join hands with seniors in the field as partners for Interior Design practice.
- Join reputed Architect or Interior Designer as associate designers at good pay scale.
- Accept outsourced projects from Design firms.